2013 Buick Verano Turbo Debuts with 250 Horsepower
Award-winning engine at the heart of luxury sedan’s effortless performance
DETROIT – Buick today announced the 2013 Verano Turbo luxury sedan will be powered by an Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged engine with direct injection and continuously variable valve timing that produces an SAE-certified 250 horsepower (187 kW) at 5300 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. (353 Nm) of torque at 2000 rpm. Acceleration from 0-60 mph is an estimated 6.2 seconds.
The Verano Turbo goes on sale later this year.
More than 90 percent of the Verano Turbo’s …
- Midsize luxury performance sedan powered by an exclusive, high-output Ecotec 2.0L turbo engine delivering 270 hp (201 kW), 295 lb.-ft. (400 Nm) of torque and estimated 0-60 performance of 6.7 seconds
- Six-speed manual transmission; six-speed automatic with Driver Shift Control is also available
- Standard Interactive Drive Control System with exclusive GS mode allows drivers to change the suspension settings and steering sensitivity for a more spirited driving experience
- Four-wheel disc brake system with Brembo four-piston front calipers, larger ventilated front discs and high-performance linings
- Four-wheel independent system with …
- eAssist light electrification system provides 20-percent increase in highway fuel economy and 32-percent better city economy
- Estimated 36 mpg highway and 25 mpg city for about $30,000 – with full-size luxury comfort and amenities
- On sale this summer
DETROIT – This summer, the 2012 Buick LaCrosse goes on sale, with the fuel-saving eAssist™ system standard. Using a variety of technologies and exterior enhancements, it delivers an estimated 36 mpg on the highway and 25 mpg in the city – a 20-percent improvement in highway mileage and a 32-percent boost …
2012 Buick Verano Starts at $23,470
New addition to portfolio expected to attract new customers to luxury brand
Editor’s Note: Corrects 10th paragraph to show push-button start available only on upper-level model
DETROIT – The all-new 2012 Buick Verano luxury sedan, which goes on sale later this year, will have a starting price of $23,470 including $885 in destination charges.
The Verano offers more passenger and cargo volume than the Acura TSX sedan or Lexus IS 250.
“Verano is a great new addition to Buick because it expands the brand’s reach,” said Tony DiSalle, …
2010 Buick LaCrosse Two Fuel Saving V6 Engines 6 Cylinder Engines and a Fuel-Conserving 6 Speed Automatic Transmission with Tap-Up/Tap-Down Control
BUICK TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES WITH THE 2010 LACROSSE LUXURY SEDAN
* Sculpted styling defines Buick’s modern global design
* Luxurious interior crafted of premium materials with cool blue ambient lighting
* Intelligent personal technologies enhance the driving experience
* Responsive performance via efficient. direct injection dual overhead cam engines paired with six-speed automatic transmissions
DETROIT – Redesigned from the ground up, the 2010 Buick LaCrosse luxury sedan makes its world debut at the 2009 North American International Auto Show in Detroit on Jan. 12. The LaCrosse offers all wheel drive, a suite of advanced intelligent …