DACIA LODGY: A SEVEN-SEAT MPV… WITH A
NICE, LOW DACIA PRICE TAG
• Following the successive launches of Logan, Sandero and Duster, Dacia has further extended its range with the introduction of Lodgy. This new MPV targets families who have traditionally bought used cars but who are interested in stepping up to a new, versatile vehicle at an affordable price.
• Lodgy is exceptionally functional and boasts a particularly roomy cabin which seats up to seven people. Standing at 4.50 metres in length, it is a C-segment MPV for the price …
Dacia unveils Dokker and Dokker van in Casablanca, Morocco
Dacia has profited from the Casablanca Show to introduce two models which are poised to join the Dacia line-up this year, namely Dokker, a versatile crew van, and Dokker Van, a practical small van.
The wraps came off the latest additions to the Dacia line-up – Dokker and Dokker van – in Casablanca. Both models are made in Tangiers and will go on sale initially in Morocco, before the end of June.
Dokker is a practical and versatile five-seat crew-van which can be …
Once again, Dacia is flouting convention by offering genuine five- and seven-seater variants of its new Lodgy from just €9,900, a revolutionary price for a car of this type.Lodgy heralds the arrival of a new generation of Dacia vehicles, a range that will benefit from attractively designed interiors and modern equipment.
Spacious and practical
Lodgy is stamped with Dacia’s trademark DNA: unbeatable value for money, reliability and practicality. Measuring 4.5 metres in length and 1.75 in width, Lodgy’s contours and proportions above all reflect its size and strength. With the grille …
2009 Dacia Logan MCV Bioethanol The Vehicles Capable Running on Alternative Fuels a Real Gain in Terms of Performance and Driving Pleasure Under the Bonnet
DACIA LOGAN MCV NOW AVAILABLE IN BIOETHANOL-FUELLED FORM IN FRANCE, WITH TAX-PAID PRICES STARTING FROM €11,200
• Dacia has extended its catalogue of vehicles capable of running on alternative fuels. Following the introduction of the highly successful Dacia Logan and Dacia Sandero 1.4 MPI 75 LPG, the brand is to release an E85 superethanol-compatible version of the celebrated Dacia Logan MCV estate in France.
• Dacia Logan MCV 1.6 16v 105 Bioethanol replaces the former 1.6 MPI 90 version, with tax-paid prices (in France) starting from €11,200:
Equipment level: Ambiance …
DACIA LOGAN NOW AVAILABLE IN FRANCE WITH THE 1.2 16v 75hp ENGINE, PRICES FROM €7,600
• Dacia’s family saloon Logan is now available in France with the 1.2 16v 75hp petrol engine which has featured in the Sandero line-up since February 2009.
• Order books open across the French network from now on.
• Tax-paid prices for Dacia Logan 1.2 16v start from €7,600.
• The 1.2 16v engine is available with the Logan, Ambiance and Lauréate equipment levels: