Two significant new Jaguars have made their debuts at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
The XFR-S saloon made its global debut at the Show. Unveiled by Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars, the XFR-S is the fastest, most powerful and agile sports saloon Jaguar has ever built.
Developed by Jaguar Land Rover’s specialist ETO division, the XFR-S features bespoke powertrain, chassis and body enhancements that enable it to push the performance boundaries. With 550PS from its 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine driving through an eight-speed Quickshift transmission, the XFR-S is capable …
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) will display the ultra-low carbon XJ_e plug-in hybrid engineering research vehicle at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The XJ_e demonstrates how an advanced parallel plug-in hybrid design can deliver reductions in CO2 emissions of over 70 percent, without compromising vehicle performance.
Capable of 0-100km/h (62mph) in under 6.5 seconds and with a limited top speed of 250km/h (150mph), the XJ_e achieves CO2 emissions of less than 75g/km and a zero-emission range of 40km (25 miles) on electric power.
The innovative XJ_e project was created by JLR as part …
2013 JAGUAR XJ ULTIMATE – AN ULTRA-LUXURY SEDAN WITH A HAND CRAFTED INTERIOR
• Only 30 Jaguar XJ Ultimate models will be available in the United States
• Priced at $155,000*. Available in late 2012
• The XJ Ultimate represents the pinnacle of the luxurious, innovative XJ experience with heightened levels of opulence for rear-seat passengers
• The exclusive color for this vehicle in the United States will be Black Amethyst. Discreet external detailing and badging differentiates the Ultimate from other XJ variants.
• Two individually tailored rear seats are trimmed in semi-aniline premium …
JAGUAR XF SPORTBRAKE
- The XF Sportbrake is the most versatile derivative of the Jaguar XF
- It represents a compelling combination of elegance and capability – both practical and dynamic
- It extends Jaguar’s design leadership in a new direction to create a desirable, premium estate
- Remote-fold levers drop the 60:40 split rear seats (with integral ski-hatch) to create up to 1675 litres of load-space
- A full five-seater with an additional 48mm of rear headroom
- New rear air suspension allows for self-levelling while load carrying with no dynamic penalty
- Jaguar’s Adaptive …
2012 Jaguar C-X16 165 g/km CO2 Emissions, RWD, 2 Seater & True Sporting Character with Innovative Supercharged 3.0 L V6 Engine 380 hp Torque 332 lb ft
C-X16 PRODUCTION CONCEPT REDEFINES JAGUAR SPORTS CARS
- C-X16 is a bold statement of Jaguar’s future design and technological intent
- A compact, rear-wheel drive, two-seater, with a true sporting character, underpinned by immensely strong aluminium architecture – perfect 50:50 weight distribution
- Powered by an innovative supercharged 3.0-litre V6 producing 380 PS (280 kW) and 332 lb ft (450 Nm) of torque
- Hybrid system controlled by a steering-wheel mounted ‘Push to Pass’ button boosts output by 70 kW and 235 Nm
- Top speed of 186 mph, 0-62 mph in 4.4 seconds …