LAND ROVER UNVEILS NEW ELECTRIC DEFENDER RESEARCH VEHICLE AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- Land Rover continues to champion innovation in sustainable engineering with electric Defender research vehicle
- Engineered to deliver zero emissions whilst retaining legendary all-terrain capability
- Innovative powertrain combines a 70kw electric motor with lithium-ion battery pack
Whitley, UK, February 28, 2013 – Land Rover is continuing to champion British innovation and cutting-edge automotive engineering by unveiling seven new electric Defender models at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The research vehicle delivers zero emissions whilst retaining its tough, go-anywhere capability.
2013 Land Rover Defender Race2recovery Dakar Rally Dream First Entry with an Amputee Driver & Co-Driver
Land Rover To Support Wounded Soldiers’ Race2recovery Dakar Rally Dream
- Land Rover will support Race2Recovery, a team of wounded soldiers with their 2013 Dakar Rally entry
- First ever amputee driver and co-driver entry in Dakar Rally demonstrating enduring human spirit
- Land Rover to supply Discovery support vehicles, off-road driver training, favourable spares and parts supply as well as financial contribution
- Race2Recovery are raising money for Help for Heroes and the Tedworth House Personnel Recovery Centre
Land Rover is pleased to announce major sponsorship support for a team of wounded soldiers, …
Land Rover and Bowler Sign Formal Brand Partnership Agreement
Land Rover and Bowler, the UK-based manufacturer of all-terrain performance cars and rally raid vehicles, have agreed to a brand partnership, formalising a relationship that has been in place for over a decade.
This new partnership will enable Land Rover and Bowler to realise even greater value from their relationship.
Under the agreement, “Powered by Land Rover” badging on Bowler’s competition cars and across its marketing materials acknowledges the role that Land Rover technology plays in the performance and race success of Bowler …
Range Rover Evoque Convertible Concept To Be Revealed At 2012 Geneva Motor Show
Land Rover will unveil a Range Rover Evoque Convertible Concept at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The Evoque Convertible Concept vehicle will explore the potential for the world’s first premium convertible SUV.
This bold concept builds on the global success of the Evoque and continues Land Rover’s tradition for creating and leading new market segments. The concept is being shown to gauge reaction and to assess the potential for what could be another white space product from the …
New, 2.2-litre diesel engine with DPF meets EU5
New “S” and “SE” option packs
Five new individual option packs
New gloss black Saw Tooth alloy wheel option
New plain black pickup hood option
A new EU5 2.2-litre diesel engine replaces the EU4 2.4-litre diesel for 2011, bringing new levels of performance and refinement to the Defender for 2012. The smaller capacity engine delivers the same power, torque and economy as its outgoing sister but makes this the cleanest Land Rover Defender yet produced. In EU5 markets, the new engine comes with a diesel particulate …