2011 Maybach 57 S Xenatec Shimmering Brass Tone Paintwork Built Exclusively Dark Nappa Leather Espresso Brown Interior
Geneva is host to first public appearance of the XENATEC Coupe based on the Maybach 57 S
For the first time, XENATEC is presenting a customer-specified XENATEC-Coupe (so called: Cruserio) based on the Maybach 57 S to coincide with the 81st International Auto Salon in Geneva from March 1st through 6th. The presentation of the car, which will take place in a specially constructed pavilion in the gardens of “La Réserve” Hotel on the banks of Lake Geneva, also marks its world premiere.
The coupe was …
• Debut of V-12 bi-turbo powered (631 hp, 739 lb-ft) model with special shoulderline paint, upholstery and a sophisticated perfume atomizer that dispenses a fine fragrance in the rear cabin available as an option.
• More horsepower than any previous Maybach model.
• Unique 20′ 12-spoke wheels with chrome shadow finish.
• ‘Zeppelin’ badging on hood ornament, trunk lid, center console, door sills and champagne set.
• Limited to 100 editions worldwide
Maybach 57 & 57S
• V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 57 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) and 57S (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
• Updates for …
Automotive masterpiece with a new dimension of luxury and comfort
· Trailblazing technical innovations by Mercedes-Benz as standard
· Extensive luxury appointments for individual customer requirements
· From standstill to 100 km/h in 5.4 seconds with a 550 hp biturbo engine
· Ten airbags and the SBC™ braking system for exemplary safety
New York – Four months after its comeback at the Geneva Motor Show, the luxury car brand Maybach is presenting the exciting new high-end automobile to the public for the first time.
Equipped with the automotive technology of the 21st Century, crafted in …
Series production start-up at the new Maybach ‘Manufaktur’ facility as of autumn 2002
• The Maybach badge, rich in tradition – a new interpretation
• Customised Saloon equipment and design
• Mercedes innovations for greatest comfort and safety
We proudly announce the rebirth of one of the most distinguished and exclusive car brands in the world: Maybach.
A synonym in the 1930s for superior quality and exclusive style, from now on this name steeped in tradition is being used to designate the new luxury car brand in the Mercedes-Benz Passenger Car and smart …
Around four months after their acclaimed world premiere in New York, the high-end Maybach 57 and Maybach 62 saloons are making their debut on Europe’s roads. Equipped with the automotive technology of the 21st century, crafted in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and designed with scrupulous attention to detail, the new Maybach saloons reflect the expertise of DaimlerChrysler as the world’s most innovative and tradition-steeped vehicle manufacturer, while benefiting from the technical leadership, know-how and unique experience of its sister-brand Mercedes-Benz in the worldwide luxury car segment.
The Maybach defines the …