It made its début, at the 83rd Geneva International Motor Show, where orders officially opened for the ‘Launch Edition’ of the new 4C compact supercar at a price of 52,000 pounds or 60,000 euros in most European markets (price including VAT net of other local taxes). What’s more, all buyers can take part in an exclusive event which will include an advanced driving course, to learn how to make the most of its potential in complete safety.
The new Launch Edition can ‘clothe’ its body with two liveries – Carrara …
LAND ROVER UNVEILS NEW ELECTRIC DEFENDER RESEARCH VEHICLE AT GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
- Land Rover continues to champion innovation in sustainable engineering with electric Defender research vehicle
- Engineered to deliver zero emissions whilst retaining legendary all-terrain capability
- Innovative powertrain combines a 70kw electric motor with lithium-ion battery pack
Whitley, UK, February 28, 2013 – Land Rover is continuing to champion British innovation and cutting-edge automotive engineering by unveiling seven new electric Defender models at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. The research vehicle delivers zero emissions whilst retaining its tough, go-anywhere capability.
Two significant new Jaguars have made their debuts at the Los Angeles Auto Show.
The XFR-S saloon made its global debut at the Show. Unveiled by Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar Cars, the XFR-S is the fastest, most powerful and agile sports saloon Jaguar has ever built.
Developed by Jaguar Land Rover’s specialist ETO division, the XFR-S features bespoke powertrain, chassis and body enhancements that enable it to push the performance boundaries. With 550PS from its 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine driving through an eight-speed Quickshift transmission, the XFR-S is capable …
BRABUS 800 Roadster:
World debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show
The Mercedes SL 65 AMG with 588 kW / 800 hp of power, 1,420 Nm of torque and a top speed of 350 km/h
BRABUS 800 Roadster – based on the Mercedes SL 65 AMG, BRABUS (Brabus-Allee, D-46240 Bottrop, phone + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777-0, fax + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777 111, Internet www.brabus.com) builds the world’s most powerful roadster. The two-seater is powered by a 12-cylinder Biturbo engine uprated by BRABUS T65 RS tuning. It …
THE ALL-NEW BENTLEY FLYING SPUR
- Ultimate high luxury sedan with unrivalled performance
- New Flying Spur brings more comfort and refinement
- Fastest, most powerful four-door Bentley model ever
- Sleek and elegant new styling
- Contemporary cabin design with traditional hand-crafted luxury
- Lighter overall despite enhanced specification
- Connectivity and infotainment with own Wi-Fi hotspot
- Global debut at Geneva Motor Show 2013
(Crewe, 20th February 2013) Bentley establishes a new luxury performance sedan benchmark with the launch of the new Flying Spur. With its unrivalled blend of effortless driveability, exquisite luxury and craftsmanship, sculpted …