Since its introduction in 2002, the Jeep® Liberty continues to be a leader in the mid-size sport-utility vehicle (SUV) segment with total U.S. sales of 166,883 in the 2005 calendar year. For 2007, the Jeep Liberty offers the Sport and Limited models in 4×2 and 4×4 configurations.
‘The Jeep Liberty stands apart from less capable competitors by combining the best on-road refinement with Jeep’s legendary off-road capability,’ said George Murphy, Senior Vice President – Global Marketing, Chrysler Group. ‘The 2007 Jeep Liberty …
• Interactive Decel Fuel Shut Off (iDFSO)
• Fuel-Saver with ‘ECO’ lamp indicator in cluster
• Standard front-row Active Head Restraints
• Uconnect™ Phone (Limited model)
• Front-passenger Express-up power window (Limited model)
• Power heated manual folding mirrors (Sport model)
• Standard air filtration system
• Standard premium seat trim with stain-repel seat fabric and front-passenger
• Leather interior seat trim (Limited model)
• Heated front seats (Limited model)
• Power driver and passenger leather seats with manual lumbar control(Limited model)
• Larger floor mats standard
• Light Sandstone Metallic replaces …
Since its introduction in 2002, the popular mid-size sport utility vehicle (SUV) Jeep® Liberty gives off-road enthusiasts and owners their own sense of personal freedom and capability that can only come from the Jeep brand.
The 2009 Jeep Liberty remains true to its legendary 4×4 heritage by offering two Jeep Trail Rated® four-wheel-drive systems – Command-Trac® and Selec-Trac® II.
The Liberty’s exterior continues its rugged, classic Jeep look that is sure to captivate and broaden its consumer appeal. For 2009, two new exterior …
• New Quadra Lift™ air suspension system provides height control and lifts vehicle up to 4.5 inches from park mode to a maximum ride height of 11.1 inches to deliver legendary Jeep off-road capability
• New Selec-Terrain™ system with Quadra-Trac II and Quadra-Drive II offers five terrain settings: Auto, Sand/Mud, Sport, Snow and Rock to match driving conditions
• First application of company’s all-new flexible fuel 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine which features Variable-Valve Timing (VVT), 280 hp (209 kW) and 260 lb.-ft. of …