2011 Dodge Dakota Standard 3.7 L Magnum® V6 Engine 210 hp 319 Nm Torque Best-in-Class Towing of up to 7,250 lbs.
September 14, 2010 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Designed for customers with active lifestyles, the 2011 Dakota is equipped for work and play.
The 2011 Dakota features best-in-class towing of up to 7,250 lbs., the greatest interior room of any Extended Cab mid-size truck with 30 cu.-ft. of interior space in the Extended Cab models and 37.1 cu.-ft. in Crew Cabs, and the largest and longest standard cargo bed in its class: 6-ft., 6-in. in the Extended Cab.
Dakota is offered in two body styles – Extended Cab and Crew Cab. …
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 L HEMI® V8 Engine 345 hp Fuel-saving Multi-displacement System (MDS) Technology
All-new frame and suspension, all-new interior, bold exterior design, and loads of new amenities provide incredible value throughout Dodge Ram 1500 lineup
First pickup to offer best-in-class HEMI® power with fuel-saving Multi-displacement System (MDS) available for $24,650
September 1, 2005 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Pumped full of all-new features, the new 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 is the first pickup truck available with cylinder deactivation technology, improving fuel economy by up to 20 percent.
Dodge today announced pricing for the new 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 – the most powerful light duty pickup …
Auburn Hills, Mich. , Sep 1, 2008 – Bringing comfort, convenience, refinement and Chrysler LLC’s first production hybrid powertrain system to the full-size sport-utility vehicle (SUV) market, the 2009 Dodge Durango also boasts several best-in-class capabilities: towing capacity of 8,950 pounds, cargo space (with rear seats folded) of 68.4 cubic feet, and horsepower – 365 with the available 5.7-liter HEMI®.
The new 2009 Dodge Durango HEMI Hybrid offers a blend of performance, utility, capability and vastly improved fuel economy, in a single package. Combined with Chrysler’s fuel-saving Multi-displacement …
• New 4.7-liter V-8 engine with 290 horsepower (25 percent increase) and 320 lb.-ft. of torque (10 percent increase), with better fuel economy and increased refinement – the only V-8 option available in the segment
• First-for-the-segment standard remote starter
• All-new exterior in Extended Cab and Crew Cab body styles
• New interior features greatest space of any mid-size truck, with 30 cubic feet of interior space in Extended Cab models; 37.1 cubic feet for Crew Cab
• The largest and longest standard cargo bed in its class: 6-foot-6-inches in the Extended …
• Increased Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) to 15,500 lbs. from 14,000 lbs. with 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 and 3.92 rear axle and 140.5-inch wheelbase
• Fuel-saver indicator on 3.7-liter engine
• Interactive Decel Fuel Shut Off (iDFSO) on all engines for improved real world fuel economy
• Available integrated trailer-brake controller
• iPod® Control with glove-box connection
• 22-inch tires on R/T package (late availability)
• Available folding trailer-tow mirrors
• Available power trailer-tow mirrors
• New premium Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM) system
• Electro-chromic mirrors (available in Luxury Group, standard on Laramie)
Dodge continues to raise the bar …