2006 Chevrolet Suburban 8.1 L Vortec V8 Engine 320 hp Interior Enhancements Comfort Full-size Truck Capability
* LTZ model with Vortec 6000 V-8, AWD, 20-inch wheels, Z55 suspension, revised grille appearance, monochromatic bumpers, chrome assist steps, leather seating surfaces and more
* Relocated catalytic converters on 1500 models
* Revised extendable outside rearview mirror available on 2500 models
* OnStar and XM Satellite Radio antennas combined into single unit
* Standard tire pressure monitoring system
A stylish LTZ model highlights the changes and enhancements for the 2006 Chevy Suburban – the last model year for the current-generation vehicle. The LTZ includes features such as a standard Vortec 6000 V-8 engine, …
Press Release :
In a class by itself, the 2006 Chevy Avalanche continues as a full-size truck that offers almost unlimited versatility and configurability, while delivering on the uncompromising performance capability demanded by full-size truck customers – Avalanche 2500 can tow up to 12,000 pounds (5,400 kg) when properly equipped.
Avalanche’s clever configuration choices begin with its revolutionary Convert-a-Cab System and Midgate, which provide unparalleled flexibility to quickly convert the vehicle from a pickup and SÚV. Avalanche can seat up to six adults comfortably, while providing ample and secure storage with …
GMC Sierra’s broad lineup of body styles, powertrains and traction systems gives full-size truck customers almost limitless choices to tackle any job or recreational interest – and do it with Professional Grade confidence.
For the 2006 model year, Sierra’s versatility expands with new models, including an Extended Cab with short-length cargo box (available with 2WD or 4WD) and new base-model 1500 SL Crew Cab models (2WD and 4WD) that carry a lower MSRP than previous Crew Cab models.
On the performance front, a new …